How to flash woPad i9 with customized firmware
- Download driver file and firmware from our 4Shared account to you PC. You will need to install the driver when you flash the firmware for the first time.
- Unzip both driver file and firmware file. Make sure you know the directory that you have uncompressed them.
- Double click “RKAndroidTool.exe” in the firmware directory to open it.
- Now it’s trick part. Plug one end of the USB cable to your PC’s USB port. Then while holding the Vol+ button and the RESET button in the port cartridge of your tablet (you need to open the cover of the port cartridge to see the RESET button), plug in the other end of mini-USB cable into the tablet . Release when you see your PC found a new hardware.
- On your PC browse to the driver directory. Select the driver to install it.
- You should see the following screen in RKAndroidTool. Click the first button to Flash your tablet .